Guaranteed Ride Home (GRH) Program
Our Guaranteed Ride Home program ensures that commuters who participate in at least one of our programs will never be stuck at work should an emergency arise. Your carpool partner needs to stay late? Your child is sick and needs to be picked up at school? No problem! The Junction TMO has you covered.
- The member employee/tenant must use alternative modes to commute to/from work at least two times per week to be eligible for the Guaranteed Ride Home (GRH) program.
- This service is for emergency use only such as: late notice of unscheduled overtime, illness at work, or if you need to leave work immediately to pick-up an ill child/elder parent for whom you are the primary care-giver.
- The Uber GRH service is only for emergency work to home trips. A stop is allowed to pick-up a sick family member when necessary.
- Eligible member employees can use the Uber GRH service up to four times per year.
- Employee must notify the Junction TMO when they change companies if they wish to continue with the GRH program.
- The Junction TMO GRH is a program provided only to Junction TMO corporate member employees and Junction TMO member developer/property management company tenant employees and residential tenants in good standing.
- The Junction TMO will pay for the GRH ride when used in accordance with the approved GRH policy. If the member employee/tenant does not use the service in accordance with the Junction GRH policy, the credit card information on file with Uber will be billed for the ride. A valid personal credit card must be on file with Uber at all times in order to be eligible to participate in the Junction TMO GRH program.
For more information, please contact our Outreach Manager, Al Marrone for assistance. Al can be reached at 603-702-2156.